Friday, May 14, 2010

Day 3

Posting day 3 a day late due to I was so uncomfortable that I couldn't sit at the computer at all yesterday. I was so constipated. Hey, I am being open here. They do warn you this could happen but this was rediculous. I don't think it had ever in my whole life been like this. I tried milk of magnesia to start...nothing. I tried Dulcolax (bisacodyl) tabs mixed with Colace (docusate sodium) gel caps....again nothing. Drank a ton of water. Walked as much as I could tolerate. Layed on my left side to promote movement...nada. Took another dose of the pills. To cut short a day of torture I couldn't really eat anything all day. I was so incredibly uncomfortable. I spent most of the day in bed and never had a bowel movement. I'm sure it didn't help in my healing process. I tried at the end of the day to eat a Whopper Jr. with fries in the hopes that some greasy food would motivate my body to expel but it just made me more uncomfortable and I slept horribly. I sweat all night, probably to release some sort of waste and woke up day 4 feeling sickly.

No comments:

Post a Comment