Sunday, May 16, 2010

Day 6

Today I feel an achiness in my left foot and ankle, I feel this is probably still from swelling inside the spinal canal. If it continues I will mention it to the surgeon in my follow-up. I was very tired today and probably slept too well last night. By too well I mean that I wasn't waking up often enough to turn like I have been. I only woke up twice and both times felt very stiff and sore from keeping the same position too long. I forgot to mention in my Day 5 posting that I got to shower last night and it was awesome! I used a reacher to adjust the shower settings for me. I had a very hard time drying off especially, my hair. I am used to flipping my long hair over, towel drying it somewhat, and then twirling the towel around the hair as I flip it all back atop my head. Well...now I can't bend. Needless to say, I figured it out.

No comments:

Post a Comment